Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good Sunday morning
11-23-2009, 02:35 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2009 03:32 AM by gnepig.)
Good Sunday morning
Good morning gun lovers...
I see Del is logged in= Awesome! Got any good hunt stories to share with us?

Sorry for my absence, my computer took a poop last week.

Right after getting the computer back, my girl has to make sure her Call of Duty 3 game still works (for 3 freakin days!). While playing this time, she made a funky yet cool mistake and found something special... What's more fun than killin Natzies?... killing zombie Natzies!!... Oh yeah, what a fun find! AR15firing
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2009, 03:26 AM
RE: Good Sunday morning
(11-23-2009 02:35 AM)gnepig Wrote:  Good morning gun lovers...
I see Del is logged in= Awesome! Got any good hunt stories to share with us?

Sorry for my absence, my computer took a poop last week.

Right after getting the computer back, my girl has to make sure her Call of Duty 3 game still works (for 3 freakin days!). While playing this time, she made a funky yet cool mistake and found something special... What's more fun than killin Natzies... killing zombie Natzies! Oh yeah, what a fun find! AR15firing

Ya gotta watch out for those Nazi Zombies. Hitler tried some weird shit in WWII. That's why I'm stocking up on guns and ammo, incase those damn Nazi Zombies come around... Rocketwhore

Roflblack

Welcome back, gnepig.

Ken

http://www.firearmspriceguide.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2009, 03:40 AM
Quote:
"Ya gotta watch out for those Nazi Zombies. Hitler tried some weird shit in WWII. That's why I'm stocking up on guns and ammo, incase those damn Nazi Zombies come around..."

Yeah, them F'ers are hard to kill too, you gotta use up some ammo on them, so you better really stock up...
11-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Sorry, I think I missed ya on Sunday. I was out in the woods for last couple days and I musta walked 20 miles to try and stir up some deer, but no luck. I went out again today(Monday)and STILL no luck on seeing any deer. I think upon reading your post, that Hitler musta recruited those pesky F*ing deer because there certainly wasn't any in the woods I was in, and I was in 20,000 acres worth. Only thing good to come out of all this hunting was Kansas City Chiefs win over Steelers on Sunday.
Del
11-24-2009, 11:04 AM
(11-24-2009 11:00 AM)Delbert Wrote:  Sorry, I think I missed ya on Sunday. I was out in the woods for last couple days and I musta walked 20 miles to try and stir up some deer, but no luck. I went out again today(Monday)and STILL no luck on seeing any deer. I think upon reading your post, that Hitler musta recruited those pesky F*ing deer because there certainly wasn't any in the woods I was in, and I was in 20,000 acres worth. Only thing good to come out of all this hunting was Kansas City Chiefs win over Steelers on Sunday.
Del

Yup, I think I need a new F*&%ing hunting rifle, this one didn't work worth a CRAP this year. I think a new one will work much better.

Ken

http://www.firearmspriceguide.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user