1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Get out and vote this Tuesday 11/04/14
11-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Get out and vote this Tuesday 11/04/14
If you want to help take back this Country, everyone needs to vote this Tuesday and let those Politicians(already in office) that try/tried and unfortunately, in some States succeeded, took away YOUR Amendment 2 freedoms, know that we Americans' aren't gonna take it anymore.

That doesn't mean to just vote for the "other" guy. It means the vote needs to go to someone that is FOR the Constitution, FOR your Rights, and FOR our AMERICA.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Get out and vote this Tuesday 11/04/14
(11-03-2014 04:16 PM)Delbert Wrote:  If you want to help take back this Country, everyone needs to vote this Tuesday and let those Politicians(already in office) that try/tried and unfortunately, in some States succeeded, took away YOUR Amendment 2 freedoms, know that we Americans' aren't gonna take it anymore.

That doesn't mean to just vote for the "other" guy. It means the vote needs to go to someone that is FOR the Constitution, FOR your Rights, and FOR our AMERICA.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Del.

Thumbup2

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Really not trying to be "that guy" but can someone please tell me which of your "rights" were violated and/or taken away?

Also please quit referring to an amendment to the Constitution as part of the "bill of rights".
Find all posts by this user
12-16-2014, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2014 06:28 AM by alleydude.)
(12-15-2014 10:31 AM)hawgsandcubs Wrote:  Really not trying to be "that guy" but can someone please tell me which of your "rights" were violated and/or taken away?

Rights are getting taken away all the time. Ask Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Washington DC. Concerning gun right specifically, if you have to ask, I don't think you are paying attention. If you get the wrong people in office, people the likes of Bloomberg and Quomo, we will have no gun rights left at all. The "You don't need ten bullets to kill a deer crowd" never read the "Bill of Rights".

(12-15-2014 10:31 AM)hawgsandcubs Wrote:  Also please quit referring to an amendment to the Constitution as part of the "bill of rights".

Um... why?

http://www.ushistory.org/documents/amendments.htm

~

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user