1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trying to navigate this site help is appreciated
07-29-2014, 08:09 PM
Trying to navigate this site help is appreciated
Trying to find the value of my guns. Searching by categories I could not find semi automatic rifle. Caliber: 5. 56 was not there. Searced by entering the make : sigrams was not found. I new to the site if someone would help with navigate the site I appreciate it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: Trying to navigate this site help is appreciated
Sorry, your host Alleydude does not have many of the make/model/calibers listed. He does updates to site when possible, but most of his concentration is on the older models that many of our past generations had, or not seen in many years if it's an older war type weapon that civilians can own without needing ATF forms, such as the Springfield M1, Mosin Nagant, and others.

You might find what you're looking for(or at least get a generalization) of value by checking with Gun Broken. Also if this is an AR15(M4, M16, M4A1) or any other variation, you will probably get your best luck with value on AR15.com. Good luck and again sorry.
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: Trying to navigate this site help is appreciated
Yeah, sorry. When I started this site I was out of work and this was a full time project. Now I am working full time (plus) and I just don't have the time to continue adding new items to the database. As Del said, http://www.gunbroker.com is a great place to start. Welcome to the forum.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user