1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pictures from Mother Lode I found---Part 1
06-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Pictures from Mother Lode I found---Part 1

This is all the Reload Bullets I found. Still in original boxes. Mostly 22 caliber stuff for 22-250,220 222,223, etc. Did find a couple boxes for 30 caliber and 6mm(243).    
Here's the Shotgun stuff. L to R is 12ga, 16ga, 20ga, and 410. Found large box also of empty Shells(no pic) and a big bucket of plastic shot-holder wads(no pic)     .
Here's a little Weaver Scope Parts box filled with nothing but older Scope components to repair/replace parts if need be. Still had original cover sleeve for it.
Del
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Pictures from Mother Lode I found---Part 1
I should mention that these Shotgun Shells are ALL FACTORY NEW---no reloads, and all Brass is bright.
I looked up online at Cabelas/Bass Pro, as a Store who can get something of this rare Gauge, and the 16ga Shells, are on backorder. Prices(if you can find them) were anywhere from $12 to $15 box(Federal).
Went through the little Weaver Box and straightened it up. Some of the compartments were already used up, from other repairs, and filled with parts that shouldn't be there.
Del
Find all posts by this user
09-28-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Pictures from Mother Lode I found---Part 1
Thumbup2 Nice!

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user