1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ruger, 22 cal, Bearcat
02-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Ruger, 22 cal, Bearcat
Hi,
I HAVE A 22 CAL RUGER BEARCAT single action pistol in Great condition. I also have a copy of the original invoice dated 3/1972. The serial number starts with: 91-then 5 more numbers. Any ideas as to what it is worth?

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Ruger, 22 cal, Bearcat
Welcome to the FPG. Here's one one gun that looks similar to yours without the box that went for about $300:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIte...=260987343

With the box, I think close to $400 would be a fair price. Hope this helps.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Thanks, I paid about half of that so I think it was worth it. I got it for my wife, now I have to teach her how to use it:-)

(02-16-2012 04:24 PM)alleydude Wrote:  Welcome to the FPG. Here's one one gun that looks similar to yours without the box that went for about $300:

02-16-2012, 06:08 PM
(02-16-2012 05:10 PM)photomatt-fresno Wrote:  Thanks, I paid about half of that so I think it was worth it. I got it for my wife, now I have to teach her how to use it:-)

(02-16-2012 04:24 PM)alleydude Wrote:  Welcome to the FPG. Here's one one gun that looks similar to yours without the box that went for about $300:

Oh cool, you found the reply button... Sounds like a great deal for that gun, and I am sure your wife will have no trouble with that gun. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-13-2014, 10:59 PM
That is one of the older models without the transfer bar. They are worth more than the new ones. In some collectors groups I have seen them go as high as $500.00 or more with the box and papers. If you are going to carry and use this gun you can send it back to ruger for free and they will install the transfer bar for free and send it back. The transfer bar keep the gun from firing if you have a round under the hammer and drop it and it falls on the hammer. Just something to think about. But it would drop the price but if your using it the price would drop also.