1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Western Comin' at end of July
07-05-2011, 08:50 AM
New Western Comin' at end of July
Just seen some of the preview for this movie and it doesn have any bearing on Western History or Folklore what-so-ever, but looks to be just a "eat lots of popcorn" and wash it down with a Coke, and get entertained for a couple hours. It's called-----------

COWBOYS and ALIENS

I love a good "B" movie, and this looks to be one, and it's got Harrison Ford in it. At theatres around July 29.

Del
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2011, 05:36 AM
RE: New Western Comin' at end of July
(07-05-2011 08:50 AM)Delbert Wrote:  Just seen some of the preview for this movie and it doesn have any bearing on Western History or Folklore what-so-ever, but looks to be just a "eat lots of popcorn" and wash it down with a Coke, and get entertained for a couple hours. It's called-----------

COWBOYS and ALIENS

I love a good "B" movie, and this looks to be one, and it's got Harrison Ford in it. At theatres around July 29.

Del

I've been waiting for this one since the first time I saw the trailer for it several months ago. It looks like it could be really good!

BiggunRocketwhoreSniper

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply