1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LONG TIME
02-26-2011, 04:15 AM
LONG TIME
Hey all,

Haven't been on here in a while. Seems everyone is doing O.K. I've been busy with work and all of lifes other commitments and haven't had time to keep up with this forum. That being said, newest purchase is a Springfield XD 3" compact in 40 cal. love these guns. Also have a Springfield XD 5" tactical in 40 cal. Buddy of mine just got a Kimber Ultra Compact 45 ACP, sweet piece ! Can't wait for spring and some decent weather to go out and shoot and do some riding.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2011, 08:15 AM
RE: LONG TIME
(02-26-2011 04:15 AM)CMIKES Wrote:  Hey all,

Haven't been on here in a while. Seems everyone is doing O.K. I've been busy with work and all of lifes other commitments and haven't had time to keep up with this forum. That being said, newest purchase is a Springfield XD 3" compact in 40 cal. love these guns. Also have a Springfield XD 5" tactical in 40 cal. Buddy of mine just got a Kimber Ultra Compact 45 ACP, sweet piece ! Can't wait for spring and some decent weather to go out and shoot and do some riding.

Been a while for us all. People seem to come and go on here. Glad you came back to chat. I have looked at the XD's and they are definately on the "Must Have" list, just depends on when funding gets approved by the comittee... 18

We do have a Walthers P22 on layaway for the wife. It was a great deal we couldn't pass up. Used but like new, two extra mags, laser, case and all paperwork for $300. Should be a fun little gun.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-27-2011, 12:04 AM
Walther makes a quality product. Another friend of mine has a Walther PPS as his carry piece, nice gun. Sounds like a sweet deal on the P22, congrats.
02-27-2011, 07:34 AM
Hey good to see some old members on here. I've heard those XD's is a fine little gun. Enjoy
Del
03-01-2011, 11:35 PM
Thanks Del. Love the XD's, the 3" is a great carry gun, and the 5" is home defense. For a striker fired pistol, it has the sweetest trigger I've ever shot. Try one out someday.