1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ruger P95PR15
10-06-2010, 08:59 AM
Ruger P95PR15
Can anyone recommend a good offer price on this gun? I share an office with a woman whose step father just died. Her mother is selling all of his guns. He bought this gun just months before he died. He paid 350 brand new. They are selling the gun with the add on laser and 2 boxes of ammo. I was planning on offering $300. Is that a low ball offer or should I go even less? I dont want to screw them over, I have to work with her!

Thanks for any advice.
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2010, 05:27 PM
RE: Ruger P95PR15
(10-06-2010 08:59 AM)jviar5428 Wrote:  Can anyone recommend a good offer price on this gun? I share an office with a woman whose step father just died. Her mother is selling all of his guns. He bought this gun just months before he died. He paid 350 brand new. They are selling the gun with the add on laser and 2 boxes of ammo. I was planning on offering $300. Is that a low ball offer or should I go even less? I dont want to screw them over, I have to work with her!

Thanks for any advice.

First off, welcome to the forum. As for your question, I only found one that sold on GunBroker.com for over $300 (a brand new one for $309 t be exact). The majority of the rest either didn't sell, or the bidding topped out at about $260 or less.

So you need to decide how much the laser is worth to you. I think $300 is a fair price. I wouldn't go too much more than that.

Hope this helps.

Again, Signwelcomespin

Cheers

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply