1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my very "girlie" gun
09-24-2010, 12:07 PM
my very "girlie" gun
Okay, it's not a big butch black semi-automatic laser scoped monster.... but as a refined southern lady, I am quite fond of my North American Arms .22 guardian. It's shiny and pretty and fits into any size purse!Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2010, 02:08 PM
RE: my very "girlie" gun
(09-24-2010 12:07 PM)thepilot'swife Wrote:  Okay, it's not a big butch black semi-automatic laser scoped monster.... but as a refined southern lady, I am quite fond of my North American Arms .22 guardian. It's shiny and pretty and fits into any size purse!Tongue

So how about some pictures of this "Girlie Gun"?

Thumbup2

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-24-2010, 08:50 PM
It doesn't exist unless we see pics. LOL. We like Girlie and Manly guns. Ya wanna own a Girlie gun, just go and buy a 870 pumper in "PINK CAMO". Remington has them on their site. I actually like it(it's purty), but I think the turkeys might laugh at me and I'd go home empty handed. Sure wish my Wife hunted---I'd get it for her in a heart beat.
Del
09-25-2010, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2010 10:14 PM by gnepig.)
(09-24-2010 12:07 PM)thepilot'swife Wrote:  Okay, it's not a big butch black semi-automatic laser scoped monster.... but as a refined southern lady, I am quite fond of my North American Arms .22 guardian. It's shiny and pretty and fits into any size purse!Tongue

Well, when pointed at you, any gun looks scary (even to a bad-guy), even a shiny .22 with pink grips= I think every lady should carry something for defensive purposes. Some mace for back-up is good too.

Welcome to the Firearms forum thepilot'swife.
09-26-2010, 09:10 AM
I could't agree more, Gnepig! For home defense, I love my Winchester Defender Speed Pump. Nothing says "back off" like a woman rackin' a big 20 guage one handed (like Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2) while standing next to a 110 lb Rotweiller/German Sheppard mix... of course, being a lady, if its just the UPS man, I'd offer him some sweet tea and a plate of homemade cookies.

Delbert must be psychic! "Pink Camo" just happens to be my signature color! Now I know what to tell my husband I want for Christmas. A pink camo 870 would be soooooo much better than another food processer.

You guys are AWESOME! On most other online forums, if someone asks you to post photos.... well, its just creepy. Thanks for making me smile!
09-27-2010, 01:32 AM
Welcome aboard Pilot'swife. It sounds like the Hubby has good taste. Glad ya liked my suggestion in a good pumper. Got to agree with you, nothin will put the scare in a person like the racking of a shotgun. However, my Wife really does like food processors, but she sure liked that little Bersa 380 I got her this Summer. HEY!! I used to work as a Carrier for the Post Office. Does tea and cookies go for me also? LOL
Del
09-29-2010, 03:41 PM
(09-27-2010 01:32 AM)Delbert Wrote:  Welcome aboard Pilot'swife. It sounds like the Hubby has good taste. Glad ya liked my suggestion in a good pumper. Got to agree with you, nothin will put the scare in a person like the racking of a shotgun. However, my Wife really does like food processors, but she sure liked that little Bersa 380 I got her this Summer. HEY!! I used to work as a Carrier for the Post Office. Does tea and cookies go for me also? LOL
Del
You're a good man Delbert. Actually, we live in the middle of nowhere NC and we're at the end of our Mail Carrier's route....so at the end of the day, our Carrier usually swings back by to sit on the porch a spell and crack open a cold one!Cheers You, dear sir, would be welcomed to sweet tea and a chocolate macaroon, or a nice cold beer; your choice!
10-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I stopped drinkin (booze) sometime back, can I have some cookies? 18

Do you live near western NC? the wife and I are really wantin to move up to Robbinsville. We need to find employment around there first tho...
Beautiful area, my uncle has lived there for 30 years now, every time we go to visit= we don't want to leave.