1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ballester-Molina 1911
10-14-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: Ballester-Molina 1911
DUUUUUDE! (oops, I mean alleydude) You are the Hugh Heffner of gun photos! Seriously! If there were a glossy, pictorial based, magazine for 2nd Amendment lovers... you know, the kind that you hide under your bed... away from the prying eyes of liberals, tree huggers, medical marajuana users, Barbara Streisand fans, and people who watch "The View".... you, my friend, would be the Editor-in-Chief.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2010, 05:18 PM
Awe shucks!

Signthankspin

The best one I ever took is of my wife's 1911. This one I have yet to duplicate.

[Image: Her1911-grips-1.jpg]

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-23-2014, 06:58 PM
Looking at the SN, you have one made for the British under contract. That's what the B stands for. American Rifleman just had an interesting article on it.

You should really read it.

I'd love to own one. Hope you enjoy it.

Mike Golf Charlie, out.
01-25-2014, 08:32 AM
(01-23-2014 06:58 PM)MikeGolfCharlie Wrote:  Looking at the SN, you have one made for the British under contract. That's what the B stands for. American Rifleman just had an interesting article on it.

Mike Golf Charlie, out.

MGC, you're right. Wow, this thead is old. And you are right, I read that article in American Rifleman, very good article. I had heard stories about the Graf Spee. Lots of good information there. I wish they would have dropped a mention of my other website http://www.hafdasa.com, but maybe people will come looking...?

Do you own one?

Signwelcomespin

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-28-2014, 10:03 AM
(01-25-2014 08:32 AM)alleydude Wrote:  
(01-23-2014 06:58 PM)MikeGolfCharlie Wrote:  Looking at the SN, you have one made for the British under contract. That's what the B stands for. American Rifleman just had an interesting article on it.

Mike Golf Charlie, out.

MGC, you're right. Wow, this thead is old. And you are right, I read that article in American Rifleman, very good article. I had heard stories about the Graf Spee. Lots of good information there. I wish they would have dropped a mention of my other website http://www.hafdasa.com, but maybe people will come looking...?

Do you own one?

Signwelcomespin

*sigh* No, sadly I don't own one. But by reading about the quality of manufacturing and accuracy, I believe I'm wanting to own one now.

Seen a few for sale online ranging in price from around $350-$650, depending on quality and whether it was an auction site or not.