1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conceal Carry Permit
06-19-2010, 08:55 PM
RE: Conceal Carry Permit
Actually it's around a max of 48 days from time of (turn-in of ALL FORMS)and passing the class/range time. Most times, from what I heard from Instructor, was once forms turned in, you had a permit in hand within 20 days for the County I live in. Gnepig, I had a great time, even with classroom information, but you sure can't beat a great day at the range with your gun, some bullets and a paper Zombie.
Del
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2010, 11:49 AM
(06-19-2010 08:55 PM)Delbert Wrote:  Actually it's around a max of 48 days from time of (turn-in of ALL FORMS)and passing the class/range time. Most times, from what I heard from Instructor, was once forms turned in, you had a permit in hand within 20 days for the County I live in. Gnepig, I had a great time, even with classroom information, but you sure can't beat a great day at the range with your gun, some bullets and a paper Zombie.
Del

Ok, sounds like it's the same as ours, about a month.

We had a great time with our instructors also, they shown us all kinds of tactical moves that would be practical within your house and they let us shoot some of there cool-ass guns (but they wouldn't let me shoot the big sniper rifle) and we spent lots and lots of ammo practicing these moves on a 1 liter soda bottle on the hill. We had such a good time that we kept requesting that they should let us pay to do it again or teach an advance course. All I got was they'd think about it...

Del, now that you have your class behind you and your papers turned in, this will be the longest month in your life waiting on that little card to come in the mail... My girls card arived within 3 weeks, but mine didn't come for about two months. I think it had something to do with some of the trouble I got into when I was younger.
06-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Yeah. Younger days will come back to bite ya in the(insert donkey here). I should be alright, but ya never know, and at my age, I don't remember back that far on some things. Should be fine. Now to get that Money Order, along with class paperwork form and get things turned in. My Instructor didn't go into home technique form. That woulda been cool. He was an Instructor and gunsmith for Military and he sure had a sweet custom homemade Colt 1911, I would of like to of fired. I was pretty impressed with my still new Hi-Point. It didn't FTF or FTE once. It did however have a couple slide handups, that a slight flick of wrist closed the slide onto chamber and fired as normal. I contribute it to still being a new gun, and boy I sure had the barrel smoking.Rocketwhore It was a great day.
Del
07-30-2010, 02:08 AM
Turned in all paperwork on July 12th. Got call from Sheriff's office on July 28th that I got permit. Went to DMV on 29th and now I'm a legal CCW carrier. Cheers
Del
07-30-2010, 05:18 AM
AWESOME! Congrats! I am envious, and I hope to get mine soon. Haven't been able to scrape up the extra $300 ($150 each for me and the wifey). Seems like there is always something else to spend money on.

Thumbup2

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user