1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taurus PT92 AR
03-20-2010, 02:29 PM
Taurus PT92 AR
Well, the Alleybabe wanted her own 9mm to accompany her little Ruger LCP, so she settled on a Taurus PT92. She had one picked out at MC Sports, and we were waiting until today for a check to clear in the account before we went in to buy it.

Funny thing happened... she found a used one just about like it for sale locally for over $100 less. We went to look at it and discovered it had wooden grips in addition to the stock rubber grips, and extra mags. This is one awesome looking gun. She hasn't shot it yet, but it won't be too long. We have plenty of ammo and we're not afraid to use it!

[Image: taurus-pt92-1.jpg]

[Image: taurus-pt92-2.jpg]

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2010, 12:22 AM
RE: Taurus PT92 AR
Every Woman needs a fine piece of jewelry like this to wear. She's purty and I'll bet it'll shoot just like it looks---damn fine.
Del
Find all posts by this user
03-21-2010, 06:18 AM
(03-21-2010 12:22 AM)Delbert Wrote:  Every Woman needs a fine piece of jewelry like this to wear. She's purty and I'll bet it'll shoot just like it looks---damn fine.Del

Yeah, and the gun's nice too! Roflblack

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
04-04-2010, 11:41 PM
(03-20-2010 02:29 PM)alleydude Wrote:  Well, the Alleybabe wanted her own 9mm to accompany her little Ruger LCP, so she settled on a Taurus PT92. She had one picked out at MC Sports, and we were waiting until today for a check to clear in the account before we went in to buy it.

Funny thing happened... she found a used one just about like it for sale locally for over $100 less. We went to look at it and discovered it had wooden grips in addition to the stock rubber grips, and extra mags. This is one awesome looking gun. She hasn't shot it yet, but it won't be too long. We have plenty of ammo and we're not afraid to use it!

[Image: taurus-pt92-1.jpg]

[Image: taurus-pt92-2.jpg]

Oh yeah, look at that, it does look just like the Beretta 92fs= except it looks better.
I'll read more about the PT to see if I want one.

Did you get to shoot it yet?
04-05-2010, 06:46 AM
(04-04-2010 11:41 PM)gnepig Wrote:  Did you get to shoot it yet?

Oh yeah, it shoots awesome! My first five shots were right on the metal target: ping ping ping ping ping! The nice thing about the Taurus over the Beretta is that it's $200-300 cheaper. We saw a new version of this on at MC Sports for $425. This one she shagged used fro $325. Can't shake a stick at that.

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
04-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Well, after shooting the wife's 92, I found myself with "92 Envy". Then after going to the range and having some feed and eject issues with the Ruger SR-9, I decided to trade the Ruger in on my own Taurus 92. This one is the PT-92 AF in matte black. Shoots just as sweet as the wife's and I am very happy with it. It is very accurate and after about 400 rounds through it I have had no issues.

[Image: black92-1.jpg]

[Image: black92-2.jpg]

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
04-20-2010, 06:21 PM
That's a good looking MAN-LY type gun. I like. Too bad about the Ruger's feed/eject problems.
Del
04-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
"That's a good looking MAN-LY type gun."

Yeah, I like it too...