1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pics of Accessories on Hi-Point 995TS
03-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Pics of Accessories on Hi-Point 995TS
    Eatin' a hot bowl of Chile, loaded with cheese, and I hit me that you guys haven't seen what I've been doing to the little carbine 995TS. The accessories include CenterPoint "red" lazer sight under barrel, INSIGHT M3 "tactical Illuminator"(90 lumen) in front of folding grip, TRUGLO "red-dot" 1x30 scope W/flip-open lens, and BULLDOG shotgun shell holder for cheek stock, which holds the 9mm mags great(need to order more mags). I like it--hope you do too.
Del
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2010, 07:40 PM
RE: Pics of Accessories on Hi-Point 995TS
(03-11-2010 05:55 PM)Delbert Wrote:  Eatin' a hot bowl of Chile, loaded with cheese, and I hit me that you guys haven't seen what I've been doing to the little carbine 995TS. The accessories include CenterPoint "red" lazer sight under barrel, INSIGHT M3 "tactical Illuminator"(90 lumen) in front of folding grip, TRUGLO "red-dot" 1x30 scope W/flip-open lens, and BULLDOG shotgun shell holder for cheek stock, which holds the 9mm mags great(need to order more mags). I like it--hope you do too.
Del

That is one BADAZZ piece of equipement you have there. I love all the mods. It really looks tough, and at a fraction of the cost of something comparable. That is was blows my mind. Thanks for posting this, I really think I need to find me one.

Thumbup2

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-15-2010, 12:16 AM
RE: Pics of Accessories on Hi-Point 995TS
WOW, I pitty the zombie that gets in the way of that thing!

Good lookin gun Del...
Find all posts by this user