1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Defensive skills
02-26-2010, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2010 11:20 PM by gnepig.)
Defensive skills
... with a shotgun:
When the wife and I watched these, we thought Wow neat stuff= lots of awesome stuff to learn. We watched it again another night and practiced what these guys were doing= fun!
Then we Emailed these to some friends, thought everyone we know should see this. Well seems most people are busy and hadn't watched them. Then the other day I had a comment from 4mermarine saying he had watched them. Says the stuff they are showing is advanced combat related and is training that they didn't teach them in the Marines.
Since my former Marine buddy finds the contents of these videos awesomely informative, I thought I'd show them off here.
I omitted the first one since it covers mostly stuff to chunk onto your gun and that's mostly a matter of opinion. I left #7= it's alittle slow and might just be there opinion but it's informative.
I hope everyone enjoys this and learns something.

Edit: Looks like UTube has deleted the Gunsite videos but I found some short parts of some.

As I find more I'll put them back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2010, 05:17 PM
RE: Defensive skills
That's some great stuff right there. Took me a couple days of watching, getting distracted, watching, getting pestered, and watching some more, but it is well worth it to sit through these.

Thanks for sharing!

Thumbup2

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2010, 08:29 AM
RE: Defensive skills
(02-28-2010 05:17 PM)alleydude Wrote:  That's some great stuff right there. Took me a couple days of watching, getting distracted, watching, getting pestered, and watching some more, but it is well worth it to sit through these.

Thanks for sharing!

Thumbup2

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing ginepig. Time to get the 12-Gauge out and start practicing. AR15firing
Find all posts by this user