1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Got My Black Gun
02-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Smile I Got My Black Gun
Well Boys, I did it. I went to Cabela's today and got my first black gun. It is the one I told ya about. The Hi-Point 995TS carbine. Must say for the price, it's built better than I was expecting. Got 100rds of 9mm to go along with it and a TRUGLO red dot sight also. Now looking for a tactical light and will also put on a lazer for nighttime varmints, and get a few more magazines. When I took it out of box for cleaning, Wife saw it and she actually said---"I like the looks of that, it's nice".Thumbup Now THAT's an endorsement!! Of course the next sentence was---"why did you get another gun"? Don't that just take away all your manhood?Roflblack Anyway she got the story about it being bigger than a 22, but smaller than one of my other hunting rifles, so it works out great.Spank Anyway just wanted to let ya'll know I got a new addition to the family. Will make for a good bedside home protection policy that normal insurance doesn't cover.AR15firing
Del
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2010, 07:57 AM
RE: I Got My Black Gun
Awesome! WhooHooo! So I trust the pictures are forthcoming. And a range report is mandatory as well.

Keep working on the wife. Maybe if she shoots that bad boy she'll start to warm up to it even more...?

Thumbup2

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply