1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
32win spec
02-06-2010, 11:37 AM
32win spec
i have a 32 win spec mod 94 ser #2353690. its in above average cond no nicks or rust nice gun could you tell me the date of manufacture and aprox value thanx to all Signthankspin
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2010, 03:50 PM
RE: 32win spec
Welcome to the site Hopper.
I don't have an exact value for you other than pre 1964 Winchester 94's usually get about $1000 and go up from there depending on age and model.
Your rifle was manufactured some time in the 50's.

Would be cool if you show us a picture...
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Signwelcomespin to the FPG! I agree with Gnepig... Pictures, please!

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2013, 04:24 PM
PHP Code:
[url]http://[/url] 
(02-07-2010 03:50 PM)gnepig Wrote:  Welcome to the site Hopper.
I don't have an exact value for you other than pre 1964 Winchester 94's usually get about $1000 and go up from there depending on age and model.
Your rifle was manufactured some time in the 50's.
Would be cool if you show us a picture...
-----------------------------------------------------
Dear All,
I am very new here and want to find out the value of my father's mint condition gun case and WINCHESTER 94-32 SPL (Registration #1705016 which dates to the mid-50s?) I also have his Marble Gun Cleaning Kit with extras.
A friend has offered to buy it for $500 bc they can't find ammo for it.
What do you think it's realistic value is and can you recommend where to go to sell it as I must sell it.
If you know where to find ammo that would be great as well!
I've tried attaching photo of gun kit and can't get it to accept - and the gun and case can are at my friends home awaiting my decision re value.

09-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Winchesters of this caliber are going for around $800 to $1500, or more, if it is Engraved from Factory. Condition of course is important. Doesn't matter if you can't find ammo for it. You have to find the Empty Brass for this older model, as nobody nowadays makes(Factory) Ammo in this caliber, and Mold(Cast) your own Bullets for it.
It's very doable to make the Rounds for this Rifle, you just need to know where to look, and best place to start is either the Marlin or Winchester Forums where this Caliber is still being used.
Del