1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top Shot
06-19-2010, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2010 09:39 PM by gnepig.)
Top Shot
We go here to watch the Top Shot show:

http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/vi...-long-shot

We don't have TV anymore (cutbacks, ya know...) so we watch it on the computer= way less commercial time, more show.

So far I'm kinda diggin it, it's good to see a positive program about guns and some of these guys are real good. The part I don't care about is how they promote the drama. I know how most of America likes that kinda stuff so it will bring in the ratings and show regular people some good shooting, but I think if a whiney wuss emerages from the crowd, all the tough guys should get to kick the crap outta him= that would be fun!

What do ya think... Anyone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2010, 12:02 AM
RE: Top Shots
I've seen only one show of Top Shots. It's pretty neat to bring shooting snobs together and take them out of their element and show them that to be good at something, you also need to be humble and not take all the glory because it takes more than "you" to get ya where you are, to be called "the best". As a show, I like it. Yeah, kick the whiney little girlie boy.
Del
06-20-2010, 08:43 AM
It's not too bad of a show. I just wanna see Mr. Glock-Boy go home. From what I've seen, just about everyone is shooting outside their element at some point or another, but when old grand champion pistol shooter has to settle for a Beretta instead of his beloved Glock he turns all pansy a$$ed.

Put me on there, I will shoot whatever they throw at me. I'd love a chance at that zip line. And where can I get some of those exploding targets?

Rocketwhore

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2010, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2010 10:45 PM by gnepig.)
Long bow/ Cross bow

So what did ya'll think of this weeks show?
06-22-2010, 10:00 PM
(06-22-2010 09:37 PM)gnepig Wrote:  Long bow/ Cross bow

So what ya'll think of this weeks show?

Not too bad. Glock boy still hanging on for another week. Don't get me wrong, not knocking Glocks. Just his attitude. Everyone else is accepting their situation and making the best of their shortcomings with different firearms. This guy just sits and whines about it.

Next week looks to be an interesting episode.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user