1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Separation of new gun/old guns
10-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Separation of new gun/old guns
Just a suggestion for your new site. There's so many rifles and pistols out there, will you be having anything that will separate rifles/pistols of say 1970 and newer from more antique type rifles/pistols of 1969 and older? This would be benefital in that a person won't have to wade in hundreds of discussions in the months/years later when they join or needing an answer. I say this in that a new Winchester 94 is very different from a 1964 or older model, even they look the same, and same is with old High Standard and new High Standard pistols, just as an example and being able to find repair facilities between the new and old model rifles/pistols.
Need an "Optics" page.Signthankspin

Delbert
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2009, 06:00 PM
RE: Separation of new gun/old guns
(10-08-2009 05:51 PM)Delbert Wrote:  Just a suggestion for your new site. There's so many rifles and pistols out there, will you be having anything that will separate rifles/pistols of say 1970 and newer from more antique type rifles/pistols of 1969 and older? This would be benefital in that a person won't have to wade in hundreds of discussions in the months/years later when they join or needing an answer. I say this in that a new Winchester 94 is very different from a 1964 or older model, even they look the same, and same is with old High Standard and new High Standard pistols, just as an example and being able to find repair facilities between the new and old model rifles/pistols.
Need an "Optics" page.Signthankspin

Delbert

Great suggestions! I will ad an Optics forum, definately. As for Old and New sections to the forum, I think I will hold off until this site starts rolling a bit more. Right now it's very thin on posts, and it would look even thinner with double the amount of forums and the same few number of posts.

I will certainly keep that idea in mind.

Again, Signwelcomespin

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2009, 08:47 AM
RE: Separation of new gun/old guns
Optics forum added.

Cheers

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user