1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So What Would One More Hurt Anything...?
03-05-2010, 02:47 PM
So What Would One More Hurt Anything...?
So I went to the local pawn shop to look at the used guns. They had a 1977 Model 1894 chambered in 44Mag. They wanted $430 O.T.D. for it, which wasn't a BAD price, just not a great price for the gun considering it's condition. So I decided to take some time to think about it.

So the wife and I went to a local gun shop. What do they have? Yup, an 1894 chambered in 44 Mag! What's better...? It's a 1970 complete with brass saddle ring! What's better yet...? It's only $400. With Michigan sales tax that puts it at $424 out the door! Yeh, that bad boy came home with me. Now my .357 has a companion piece.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: So What Would One More Hurt Anything...?
Just BEEE-U-T-FUL!!! Ken, you're the "Marlin Master". I like that saddle ring. Ya gotta put a leather thong in it. It's customary.
Del
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2010, 06:51 AM
RE: So What Would One More Hurt Anything...?
(03-06-2010 12:30 AM)Delbert Wrote:  Just BEEE-U-T-FUL!!! Ken, you're the "Marlin Master". I like that saddle ring. Ya gotta put a leather thong in it. It's customary.
Del

I'll see if my wife has one laying around. I don't have one myself, but if you say the gun needs one, then BY GOD it's gonne get one...

Roflblack

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user