1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Hurt Locker
02-03-2010, 10:33 PM
The Hurt Locker
Intense. Get it. Watch it. Intense.

Thumbup2

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2010, 10:41 PM
RE: The Hurt Locker
It's on the shopping list.
Find all posts by this user
02-07-2010, 02:57 PM
Watched it last night, it is a very heavy movie, people will be entertained.
03-10-2010, 05:38 AM
It was terrible. In the beginning I was just pissed off about how unrealistic it was, but after a while it just made me laugh because it was so stupid. There is absolutely nothing realistic about it. It's far fetched and insulting. If you notice, though, all the people who say it was terrible have experience. Don't waste your time with this movie.

acekard ds
03-10-2010, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010 05:45 AM by alleydude.)
(03-10-2010 05:38 AM)maxcreigs Wrote:  It was terrible. In the beginning I was just pissed off about how unrealistic it was, but after a while it just made me laugh because it was so stupid. There is absolutely nothing realistic about it. It's far fetched and insulting. If you notice, though, all the people who say it was terrible have experience. Don't waste your time with this movie.

Sorry, gotta disagree with you. Now, to qualify, I wasn't over there, never spent time in a war zone (spent 10 years in the Navy, never saw action), so I cannot comment on the accuracy of this movie. You are NOT the first I have heard this from. Now, with that said...

If you have no frame of reference, and you want to watch an exciting, intense and entertaining movie, then this one is no more unrealistic that any other movie designed for entertainment.

And aside from it's technical inaccuracies, this movie has brought a LOT of attention to our boys on the front lines. Like it or hate it, I give it praise for that point alone.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user