1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gun pricing please!
12-02-2014, 09:48 AM
Gun pricing please!
Hey there, I have been offered a Browning field model 26gold trigger edition 12 gauge pump.

Another one that I have been offered is a Winchester 1300 with bird and slug barrels like new 12 gauge pump.

Any pricing information on these two would be greatly appreciated. The bow that a guy is trading these firearms for is my Bowtech Carbon Knight, with a full setup priced around $700. Thanks in advance for any help with this!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 07:53 PM by Delbert.)
RE: Gun pricing please!
Without actually holding in hands with a "Gun Blue Book" to go by, it's hard to give any accurate accessment on prices.

I would check with Guns of America or Gunbroker and other online gun buying site to at least get a starting point with the conditions of guns that are for sale to gage an approximate price with what gun you're looking at.

Gun prices change every day due to seasons, gun rarity/caliber(gauge), conditions of the gun, and needs of an area.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply