1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You Never Know What You Might Find...
07-28-2010, 05:59 PM
You Never Know What You Might Find...
Went to our local Walgreens Drug Store to get tampons or anal lube or something drug storish... Roflblack when the wife stumbled on this nifty pencil box. The wheels got turning in the old noggin's and we bought it and brought it home.

The Ruger LCP and the Uncle Mikes holster fit perfectly inside it, and it even has a little pocket for extra mags. It's even lockable, thought I wouldn't count on the lock to keep someone from taking the whole box with them to open it up with a screwdriver or something, but it makes a cool little storage box to maybe keep the gun by your recliner or in a kitchen cupboard of you want to hide a gun away. The possiblilities are endless.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 10:45 AM
RE: You Never Know What You Might Find...
Now THAT is clever (on your part) as well as the box. I'm in the process of reading the whole forum as I am only 2 days old on your foreum but nearing 66 in human years :)
Find all posts by this user
02-16-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: You Never Know What You Might Find...
Now that's nifty.
Can't go wrong with a Skull and Crossbones. Scares away any Varmint. You're safe.
Del
Find all posts by this user