1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Blame Gnepig and Delbert. Damn You!!!
01-10-2010, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 07:57 AM by alleydude.)
RE: I Blame Gnepig and Delbert. Damn You!!!
You know me, I like my levers. The wife favors her Henry too, but they are different tools for different jobs. I was never a semi-auto fan, favoring bolt actions over our semi's, but the 10/22 was different somehow... You know. AR15firing

But to be honest, I really got the Ruger to see my kids reaction to it. Unfortunately he hasn't had a chance to shoot it yet. He does, however ask to hold it just about every night. He calls it his gun. Funny kid. But I think he will be the one to put the most rounds thought it when the opportunity presents itself.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2010, 02:10 PM
LOL, sounds like ya lost a good little gun to your Son. Bless his soul.
Like Gnepig said, you need a extended ammo clip for that little beast to keep with your "theme". As to what extended mag clips to get, I can't tell you(don't have any), because there are so many different types and a bunch of them have some quirks, like too weak feed springs, plastic lips that wears too quickly, no ability to see how many rounds are left in magazine, or other oddities, BUT there some out there that do work well and can be gotten for less than $35 for up to 50 rounds. OR, you could get a couple of smaller magazines and clip them together and have just a simple "flip" of the mag for the next goaround. Go to RimfireCentral.com Thumbup and you WILL find the answer.
Del
Find all posts by this user
01-30-2010, 08:24 AM
Well, I broke down and ordered a forgrip and bipod for this baby. Can't wait to see what it looks like with them.

AR15firing

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
02-10-2010, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2010 04:49 PM by alleydude.)
(01-30-2010 08:24 AM)alleydude Wrote:  Well, I broke down and ordered a forgrip and bipod for this baby. Can't wait to see what it looks like with them.

AR15firing

Now with forgrip, bi-pod, and 25-round mag. To coin a Gnepig phrase...

TactiCOOL!

Biggun

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
02-10-2010, 07:35 PM
That's what it's all about. You just turned an ugly beast into a beautiful princess. All she needs now is some hot flashes to complete the cycle of life. LOL. Me likey. I think you may of lost the whole family to "the darkside". I now need to get the Wifey talked into that Hi-Point 9mm carbine I've got my eye on.
Del
02-12-2010, 11:15 PM
(02-10-2010 04:49 PM)alleydude Wrote:  
(01-30-2010 08:24 AM)alleydude Wrote:  Well, I broke down and ordered a forgrip and bipod for this baby. Can't wait to see what it looks like with them.

AR15firing

Now with forgrip, bi-pod, and 25-round mag. To coin a Gnepig phrase...

TactiCOOL!

Biggun

Wow, that looks so cool! Makes you want to shoot it. I bet your kids will be fighting over that one so much, you won't get any time with it.
Damn-it, now I want one...