1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Got a Black Gun--Now with Pics
09-22-2012, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012 03:04 PM by Delbert.)
Wink Got a Black Gun--Now with Pics
Well I went an done it. Couldn't resist any longer. Went and got me a "World's Coming To An End" Black Gun.AR15firing Looked at reviews, prices, what they have/what I can't use, what I need/want to have, type reviews, pictures and writeups and "All the mud slinging" I've ever heard, and wading through lots of BS and outdated info, I choose a DPMS Oracle. It has all of the same attributes right out of the box as other production AR15's. So far I've only shot 25 rounds in it due to time, and many days of windy conditions, but it's performed perfect. Will get pics up soon and give a more detailed review of accessories I put on it. Never thought I would get something like this, but when the urge hits, you must obey. Going out to do some more shooting.
Del
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2012, 05:59 AM
RE: Got a Black Gun
Awesome! Can't wait for the pictures. I love my S&W, and I bet you will love your DPMS as much. They only have one major flaw... I can't seem to afford enough ammo to keep me satisfied. It shoots and shoots and shoots, and before I know it my ammo supply is gone! Now I have to tell myself not to shoot up the ammo because I am saving it for the Capacolypse. But it seems like such a shame to have ammo on hand and not shoot it. It's like having a hand towel stretched to the max in your hands and NOT cracking your wife in the ass with it when she bends over to get something in the cupboard. I mean, what a waste of potential energy!

Enjoy that new toy, I am sure it will serve you well. AR15firing

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Sooooo..... Pictures?

Spank

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
10-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Sorry it took so long, but here's those pics of my little "Trouble Maker". It has UTG Combat Pistol Grip W/slideout on bottom for whatnots in grip, UTG Model 4/15 Car length Split "Slim-Rails" W/Picatinny covers, Bushnell's "new" TRS-32 Red Dot(1x32), standard style hunting sling. Also got a UTG QD 1-piece scope mount W/1" rings in case I wanted to change out to a nice scope(Nikon 223) in the future.
When getting the AR, I also picked up my Zombie Hunting Permit and joined the Zombie Outbreak Response Team.
Del                    
10-12-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: Got a Black Gun--Now with Pics
Too awesome! I bet it shoots like a champ, too. Makes me want to get mine out and go put holes in stuff. Lots of holes.

Where did you find the stickers? Those are too cool.

Thumbup2

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
10-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the compliment Ken. I shoots pretty good, but I'm still breaking in the barrel, and scope isn't dialed quite in as of yet, and I've not shot it in about a Week, due to other work around farm and weather. TOOOOOO many things to do before bad weather hits. I got the decals from a Vendor at the Gun Show where I got the Rifle and all accessories. Kinda wish I picked up more.
Del
04-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Wow! Nice gun Del! DPMS makes some fine lookin stuff...

(Damn-it! now I wont one of those...)
04-26-2013, 07:28 PM
Wow! Nice gun Del! DPMS makes some fine lookin stuff...

(Damn-it! now I wont one of those...)
04-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Thanks Gnepig---good to see ya again.
DPMS does make some good Rifles. What a lot of people don't know, is DPMS supplies a majority of parts to other top quality AR Manufacturer's.
I really like mine.
Del