1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stoeger 20g. Coach Gun
02-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Stoeger 20g. Coach Gun
The wife and I decided we needed to get a shotgun again since we had sold ours years ago to pay for propane and electricity. We wanted something that she could use and yet be effective as a home defense gun. Well, the Stoeger fit the bill, and I have to be honest... I am glad we didn't get the 12g. This little gun kicks pretty good even as a 20g.

...and it's pretty darn cool!

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: Stoeger 20g. Coach Gun
Cool. That's a mean looking little gun.
Del
Find all posts by this user
05-23-2012, 02:04 PM
I have one also, but full length barrels, the Uplander. Well, actually two, one 410 and one 20 ga. They are well made guns. I bought the 410 first and was so impressed I had to have a 20.
I find shotguns handy around the farm and have, besides these two doubles, a couple of single shots and a couple of pump guns.
05-28-2012, 06:10 AM
(05-23-2012 02:04 PM)rice paddy daddy Wrote:  I have one also, but full length barrels, the Uplander. Well, actually two, one 410 and one 20 ga. They are well made guns. I bought the 410 first and was so impressed I had to have a 20.
I find shotguns handy around the farm and have, besides these two doubles, a couple of single shots and a couple of pump guns.

Welcome to the forum, Rice Paddy. We love ours, and we have since put a 410 version of the same gun on layaway at Gander Mountain. My daughter will appreciate the smaller round, and might get her into some hunting as well.

Again, Signwelcomespin

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-28-2012, 06:26 PM
I like the double triggers, I keep birdshot in one tube, buckshot in the other. When it's late at night and the chickens are raisin' a ruckus and the horses sound nervous and The Wife "suggests" I go check things out, I have an instantly available option depending on what I find.