1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
His's and Hers's Kel-Tec PF-9's
02-12-2012, 10:57 AM
His's and Hers's Kel-Tec PF-9's
So we're out just looking around at out local pawn shop and I decide to look at this Kel-Tec PF-9. Been wanting a 9mm carry gun and didn't really care for the new Ruger LC9 (the grip is just too thin for my hand). The Kel-Tec fit my hand perfect and the price was right at $279 (a full $100 under the Ruger). So I said I'd take it.

As I am filling out the paper work the wife asks the fatal question "Do you have any more in the back...?"

So we ended up coming home with TWO Kel-Tec PF9's. What's cool, is that they are consecutive numbered pistols. These babys sat side-by-side on the assembly line.

We will shoot them later today, but for now, here are some pictures...

[Image: Keltecs-1.jpg]

[Image: Keltecs-2.jpg]

[Image: Keltecs-3.jpg]

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: His's and Hers's Kel-Tec PF-9's
Happy Valentine's Day!!! Nice little pieces. Good thing Wife asked if they had more in back. LOL
Del
Find all posts by this user
03-25-2012, 11:24 PM
So how'd they shoot? Do you like them? Give up the goods man... and woman.
Ken ya got a good woman, ya know that right? 18
03-26-2012, 05:52 AM
Gnepig! Welcome back, my man! Where you been?

The Kel-Tec's have had hundreds of rounds thought them now without a hick-up. It is now my full time carry gun. The wife is sticking with her Sig P238 .380 because the Kel-Tec bucks pretty good and is a bit of a handful. I don't mind, but if I shoot a lot of rounds I end up getting a blister on the big knuckle at the crotch of my thumb because of the way the Kel-Tec is shaped. In a self defense situation, who gives a crap, right? One shot, one kill, and I wouldn't even have to get out the gun cleaning kit for that! Roflblack

Damn, it's great to see your face here again. Cheers

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-26-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm still here, just in a different spot in the world... We moved to a place with no internet, after a year and a half we figured it out, now here I am. I gotta tell ya, with no internet and no TV, you get some crap done!

I have a friend who has a PF-9 and he swears by it, the Kel-tec company is making some good stuff lately. It's cool to read another good report on these. I expected the misses to report her dislike for the small yet largish caliber pistol as my girl dislikes my Glock 26 also. But we all know that comfort is not paramount for a concealed carry gun, it's just gotta be reliable/effective. Her choice of the Sig is not a bad one either tho...

It's good to be here= Good to see you too Ken. Biggun