1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shooting Day 10/30/11
11-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Shooting Day 10/30/11
Finally getting around to posting some of the pictures last Sunday. Took the boy to shoot some rifles, including my Mosin and my Marlin 22WinMag. He really likes the Marlin, and says it's now his. Don't think so.

The Mosin was a bit much for him, but he stuck it out and finished off the 5 rounds loaded into it. it was a good day.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2011, 09:58 AM
RE: Shooting Day 10/30/11
Sorry I didn't notice this before. Looked like a lot of fun, and always great when you can bring a Family member with you to enjoy it with.
Del
Find all posts by this user
11-21-2011, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 07:04 PM by alleydude.)
Thanks, Del. Went out this weekend with my daughter, who up intil a few days ago didn't like guns. But there she gets this boyfriend that took her out shooting his 270 Winchester, and she outshot him!

So now she wants to go hunting. We bought her (well, actually it's her mother's) .243 Savage and a hunting license. I am not going, but her boyfriend is going to be taking her out tomorrow. My luck she will get HER deer before I do. But that's okay.

Dig the pink gloves...

It was getting dark as we got near the end of our ammo, but with the flash on the camera it looks REALLY dark!

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-23-2011, 09:58 AM
That's GREAT! Another Family member to go hunting with. You probably know what happens with "Beginner's Luck"? She'll probably bag the biggest, baddest, Buck in the area and hold it against you Guys that She got the biggest rack hanging on the wall(of course AFTER you do all the work of slicing and dicing of the meat, and making a nice wooden mount for the antlers. Tell Her---Good Luck and show Her a picture of my little Buck I got this year to give Her some inspiration.
Del

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user