1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19c
10-12-2009, 10:49 PM
19c
Two of the items that we bought at the gun show this weekend= the groovy cool off the mag flashlight holder and the stainless, extended/ported barrel by Fire Dragon.
This is supposed to be the last barrel that I will ever buy for this gun and it's suppose to cut my grouping in half. Porting will reduce muzzle jump= lessen felt recoil (better for quick target re-aquisition and more lead down range). Since this gun was already ported (the C means compensated) I might not see much improvement here. We will see in about 3 weeks.

As far as the light holder, I have made it a point to go and visit the dog out at the front gate two nights in a row and this holder works good. Only problems I see is, gun is no longer very concealable and if I run out of ammo= light is then on the ground or portable.

Now I gotta get a good light to mount in it...

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2009, 05:47 AM
RE: 19c
Interesting. Don't they make one that goes under the muzzle? Let's hope the first magazine does the job, aye?

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-13-2009, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2010 01:59 AM by gnepig.)
RE: 19c
(10-13-2009 05:47 AM)alleydude Wrote:  Interesting. Don't they make one that goes under the muzzle? Let's hope the first magazine does the job, aye?

Yes, we have that one on her G 17, it's the Insite M3. This is the gun she sleeps with.
I would hope that 10 rounds would be enough...
Find all posts by this user