1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
M9 Tactical !!!
05-15-2010, 09:08 AM
M9 Tactical !!!
Okay, it's not really an M9, it's my Taurus PT92, but with that bi-pod it SURE IS TACTICAL!

Roflblack

And here is is folded up for easy concealed carry! Tongue

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2010, 04:24 PM
RE: M9 Tactical !!!
Interesting. I'll bet that really does work with help sighting in. I got to ask, what made you think of putting a bi-pod on a pistol--unless it was a target model, which I've seen bi-pods on for competition. Also not knowing the Taurus models, does having the hammer in the cocked position, a part of a safety feature, as I see in the above photos? I'm thinking, concealment isn't a concern at this point. LOL The more I see this gun, the prettier it gets with those grips you made.
Del
Find all posts by this user
05-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Honestly, I did it as a joke to get a chuckle out of my wife, but I actually did take it to the range to check some reloads I had just done up and wanted to get as accurate a test as I could without a vice, which I don't have. I worked pretty good!

As far as the hammer being cocked, that was my fault, I accidentally left it in that position after racking the slide to make sure the gun was empty.

As for the grips, thanks! I clear coated them and they look better than the last pictures I posted.

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2010, 08:47 PM
(05-15-2010 09:08 AM)alleydude Wrote:  Okay, it's not really an M9, it's my Taurus PT92, but with that bi-pod it SURE IS TACTICAL!

Roflblack

And here is is folded up for easy concealed carry! Tongue

Ha! I like this! I think I'll try this on one of the Glocks just for S n G's 18
Find all posts by this user