1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love My Marlin Lever Actions
10-08-2009, 09:07 PM
Love My Marlin Lever Actions
I want one of each! For now, I have to settle for the three that I have (actually, one is my wife's).

Top to bottom: Model 336W, 444s (1976), and Model 36 (1946).

[Image: levers.jpg]

Ken

Firearms Price Guide...For What It's Worth.
Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2009, 04:59 PM
RE: Love My Marlin Lever Actions
(10-08-2009 09:07 PM)alleydude Wrote:  I want one of each! For now, I have to settle for the three that I have (actually, one is my wife's).

Top to bottom: Model 336W, 444s (1976), and Model 36 (1946).

[Image: levers.jpg]

I love the classic look of a lever action rifle. I recently bought a Henry 22 caliber lever action. Do you know if they make a sling for them?

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away.
Find all posts by this user
11-23-2009, 12:52 PM
I love your Marlin lever actions too, they have 2 of the 336s chambered in 30-30 for sale at the gun shop here and 1 of them is in very good condition. He wants $330 for the nice one and $419 for one thats not as nice but has a cheap scope on it= I already know which one of those I'd pick...
But then the guy shows me a very nice L-A Winchester for about 300 bucks.... I'm torn, but most of all I'm broke. Jack up a credit card, bust into the savings or sell something= I'm going to get one.
02-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Wow, when I first started this thead back in Sept. '09 my Lever Action collection has more than doubled. I'm sick, I tell ya.

Since the above picture was taken, I've added a 1953 vintage Marlin 336SC in .35 Rem., a Marlin 1894 in .357, a Henry 22LR (actually, this is my wife's), and a Henry Golden Boy 22LR. Good thing my wife enjoys guns as much as I do or I would be in trouble! Roflblack

[Image: FloorRack-02.jpg]

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
10-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Hey there, I just now signed up and saw your post on Marlins. I recently acquired a few guns in a trade and one is a Marlin 336c, 30-30 from the 60's nearly new (one box of shells fired) in the box. I'm not really into the bigger hunting caliber rifles so am probably looking to sell. Thoughts on price range etc? I can add photos too.

Thanks,

JT
10-21-2012, 08:01 AM
(10-19-2012 10:38 PM)jtbrewer Wrote:  Hey there, I just now signed up and saw your post on Marlins. I recently acquired a few guns in a trade and one is a Marlin 336c, 30-30 from the 60's nearly new (one box of shells fired) in the box. I'm not really into the bigger hunting caliber rifles so am probably looking to sell. Thoughts on price range etc? I can add photos too.

Thanks,

JT

JT, Welcome to the forum. I have the 336C listed in the guide from between $175 to $400, depending on condition. It could go even higher if in mint, in box condition. No one can ever give a decent appraisal without picture, so yes, post them. Love looking at the Marlins anyway.

Again, Signwelcomespin

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!
01-17-2015, 01:19 PM
I have 5 long guns and one .22 pistol that I plan on selling at a gun show, here in SW Florida in @ 2 weeks. I'm in the process of trying to determine the value of the guns, and make them available for a very, very reasonable price. I have 2 Marlin .22's, a Mossberg .410, a 1939 LC Smith Double Barrel 12 ga. and a .22 revolver. Most importantly, is the Marlin Model 336, .35 cal. Rem, lever action.
I've only shot it a half dozen times, so it's in pretty good shape, but I have no idea where to start to determine a fair value. Any suggestions?
01-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Cazon, welcome to the forum.

As to the value of your guns, you will need to provide a LOT more information. Start a new thread, post pictures and any other information so that someone here can help you out properly.

Again, Signwelcomespin

Ken

Join Us On Facebook!
Check Out Our Blog!