1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest). 1 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
32 colt
03-08-2010, 09:10 AM
32 colt
I have a 32 colt. Police Postive that I recieved from my grandfather..He claims it was made in either 1907 or 1911. I was wandering what the value of the pistol would be worth.. I thinking about sending it back to Colt and let them refurbish it.. any ideas or values??Signthankspin
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2010, 09:35 PM
RE: 32 colt
Welcome to forum Badbull. Colts are one of those guns that hold their values very well, no matter what caliber and a 32 is a great little caliber. As with any gun, condition is paramount to what a gun is worth--of course a inherited gun from a much loved Grandparent makes that gun worth even more---but NOT to buyers. I would first take the gun to a gun shop and have somebody lookup what a value might be available from their catalogs, because they'll have it in their hands to give it a overall rating to it's condition, to see if it's worth sending back to Company for restoration. Also some guns are of course worth more if left along, than they are if restored.
Del
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply